In the company EUROMART S.A. COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISES REPRESENTATIONS IMPORTS EXPORTS we are committed to the following:
- The services/products we provide to our customers will fully satisfy and cover their requirements as well as the applicable regulatory and legislative requirements.
- The orders and/or contracts with our customers will be implemented exactly as agreed and the Company will fulfill all its obligations in full.
- Our goal always remains the continuous and complete satisfaction of the customer.
- For the immediate response to the requests and problems of our customers/partners.
- To protect the Environment.
- In the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System, the Environmental Management System as well as the operations of the Company.
For the implementation of the Quality and Environment Policy, the Company operates with the following principles:
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his own work and fully informed about the applied Unified Management System (UMS) of the Company and the goals / indicators that have been set.
- As a company we set goals, we provide the required resources to achieve them and the results of the statistical analysis we do are analyzed in the context of our continuous effort to improve the products and services provided to our customers as well as the protection of the environment.
- We provide appropriate training to our Company’s personnel as well as the appropriate equipment and infrastructure to properly perform the tasks assigned to them.
- The Company has appointed an Administrative Systems Process Manager who has organizational independence and jurisdiction to ensure that the EDS is applied in cases where it is required to take the corresponding corrective actions.
- The suppliers with whom we cooperate must respect the Company’s commitments to its customers and its interested parties, but also take into account the protection of the environment.